Thursday, February 21, 2008

AMIR...oh AMIR...

This situation deserves a blog of its own. It’s still Valentine’s Day and a fellow teacher came running into the teacher’s lounge completely appalled by what one of her male students said to her. Ms. Bino is not particularly liked by many students because she’s real serious. Her student, (I’ll call him Amir for anonymity), walks into class and the conversation unravels like this:

Amir: “Ms. B, happy Valentine’s Day”
Ms. B: “Thanks.”
Amir: “So do you have a boyfriend to spend this day with?”
Ms. B: “That is absolutely NONE of your business.”

**at this point, he has her where he wants her…very uptight and flustered”

Amir: “Well it’s obvious you don’t a boyfriend because you are so damn uptight and if you did have one, obviously he’s not piping your right.”

(THE ENTIRE CLASSROOM falls out laughing and apparently she turns red and told him that was inappropriate to say)

So when she’s telling me this in the lounge, she said, “Well, Sabrina it’s not like he cursed me out and said F*ck you”…

I was thinking what kind of rationale is THAT?

My comment to her was this…”neither one is/was acceptable and that kid knows who to pull that stunt with…in your case you should have kicked him out and had him go to detention”

He knows that I would have had hemmed his left ankle next to his throat in a WWF move and dared him to tell his parents or administration. The crazy thing is I’m not even laughing…

No comments: